I did a really stupid thing this morning and of coz i got scolded by my sisters for panicking n shocking them... But they never tried to understand how i felt. i panic because i was scared and felt helpless. I didnt mean to shock them. But i guess they dont really care much about why i did it n how i felt. The only thing that matters to them is how they feel about me. If they think it's wrong means it's wrong. No explaination, no tolerance or so-called reasoning.
The most awful thing was when they started to discuss about how crazy and what a psychopath i was...and then they do what they do best at me- scolding me non-stop. I really hate it everytime when my 'step sister' look.stare at me that way. It's like she is saying 'what a loser you are' just by standing there smirking.
Fine. i knew i handled things wrongly but i was just trying to help. the least you can do is talk to me nicely about how i should handle things properly not shouting, acting irrasionally. Til the end of all shouting and stupid conversation...i still didnt get a good solution as usual. I guess you guys are also just some lunatics like how u describe me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment